More Colombian Blogs

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How can we change something?

We tend to think that we want to make a big change for the world but we always question ourselves how to do it? I personally think that a big change can´t be done from one day to another, but changes must be done one at a time. Changes can be started with small things, probably the best way to do this is by persuading people to help you in the goal you have and trying very hard to do change. Well this was just made to show that I want to make a change probably it isn´t that big but at least I´m trying, the change I want to make is small and I am trying to do it through this blog (change the perspective of Colombia). I don´t know if this may sound weird but well things just go that way and everyone wants to make a change small or big and to do that you must start with small things like being proud of your country in this case and doing anything to make it happen.

3 comments:

  1. I love how you talk about our country this will help us change the wrong image we have

    ReplyDelete
  2. talk about pride! I love how you're trying to change the image of Colombia :)

    ReplyDelete