More Colombian Blogs

Monday, April 19, 2010

Just Monday

Every Monday is the same for me it´s not exciting and really gets on my nerves it doesn´t fill me totally with happy endings but at least it gives you things to talk about. Today was probably the most embarrassing day for me ever yes it was and the explanation would be even more embarrassing and I´m getting out of topic. Anyways I couldn´t be talking any better about Colombia´s beauty and kindness but it´s what the blog is about so you better be liking it because what we have is time, space, creativity and a person (probably more) trying to change a false perspective.

Today I will give you some interesting pages you should check out, they will be of the different topics I´ve been talking about here in my blog
COLOMBIA-SA: the best page I have found so far it has all the information you need to know about Colombia including music, maps, facts and much more.

Colombia- Official Site For Tourism: the best site for those encouraged to come and visit Colombia´s incredible places.

Colombian Food: this is a great site to find more detailed information of some of Colombian food.

Colombia Fairs and Party´s: Great place to see the different carnivals, party´s, celebrations, fairs and much more, and why not see if you might come to one and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment