More Colombian Blogs

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What´s Going On?

My, oh my, this world is a total disaster while some people don´t know what to waste their money in others just can´t buy a thing, not even something to eat. I know I already wrote about this but I think it´s never enough, because it´s such a big reality. It´s all over the world everyone knows about it but, few do anything about it.



I just want to make you think and reflect about the things you worry about at the end they are simply stupid and ridiculous. I mean the world doesn´t spin around anyone. The world is not based in one single persons life or reputation or whatever it´s based on the whole world and off course the whole world makes it a disaster I mean you, me and evreyone makes it worst all the time. We polute it treat wrongly and underestimate what it can do to practically destroy US.



Oh well I know this is probably unworthy of my time to do but trying won ´t make me lose anything. Afterall everything was done trying the hardest as anyone could.



Know I want to show some videos of the world´s reality:



No comments:

Post a Comment