More Colombian Blogs

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

For Today

I have been very sad and sick on the lasts days. This has caused me an uncreative attack. Which means I haven´t known what to write in the last days. Anyways I want to write of my opinion for today.
First of all I am simply tired of people thinking that their problems are so big they could affect the whole world. they even think the world will be destroyed,that the biggest catastrophe will happen to evolve out of their "huge" problems. How can people be like that? well it all starts when they are born and they are so spoiled they think nobody else in the world exists until second grade when they finally find out there are more countries and more people, but they are still being spoiled (this is done until eleventh grade more or less) then their life is ruined- they don´t know how to do anything alone. All because they are spoiled Brats that forgot that they are not the center of the universe.

Second of all Ive seriously been trying to be patient with people that are so presumed. I´m so tired of people believing they are the beautifulest thing that ever happened in the world. By the way this are the same people that care about what others think which means they don´t have a personality which doesn´t make them the beautifulest thing that happened to the world. People simply need to see reality.

Third of all I love Colombia and I am scared of what may happen to Colombia when a new president comes. I hope for the best to happen and also want Juan Manuel Santos to be the winner or else the last eight years will be useless to every Colombian that has a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment