More Colombian Blogs

Monday, May 3, 2010

My Oh My


I haven´t written in a long time about Colombia and I was thinking I could write about the near presidential elections in Colombia. Well there are six candidates but the most important or influential are Juan Manuel Santos and Antanas Mockus. Antanas Mockus is from the Partido Verde or Green whatever, I don´t like him I mean he has gained lots of popularity in the last weeks but I still think he is crazy in thinking that Colombia can survive without an army and that the most important thing for this country is education. I´m not saying education isn´t important I´m just saying that in order to succeed in it there must be security for all. He is crazy. By the way he has shown many people his butt and has peed in a classroom- now you see why I say he is CRAZY. Funny. He wants to be a Colombian president.


Then comes Juan Manuel Santos- he is right for being an intelligent and not crazy president of Colombia. He was Ministro de defensa when Uribe was president and he did great. He actually knows what the situation in Colombia needs. I don´t know what´s going on, people don´t get it he is what Colombia needs. How can people be changed in such a small time can´t they see that what has been done in the last year has improved many bad perceptions of others about Colombia? can´t they see that we can´t go back to the bad times of Colombia? People just seem stupid. It´s so complicated. The worst thing is I can´t vote, just because I´m not eighteen. That´s funnier, I know the reality and I´m fifteen and there´s people that don´t know what Colombia needs and are thirty. Wow! impressively FUNNY.
The thing is that I would actually be sad if Mockus wins. I´m scared of what will happen I love Colombia with all my might and I want the best for it so I would really want for the good to happen. Colombian´s think, Please. Colombia is your country the one that will give you and has given you everything the one that has given us the passion and the proudness we feel for it.


Conclusion: It´s to bad I can´t vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment