More Colombian Blogs

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One More

Lately I´ve been thinking about the previous earthquakes that took place in Haiti and Chile. I just want to write a bit of my ideals and what I feel about these things.
The earthquake situations are simply a natural disaster that is actually caused by us the consumers, the polluters, the wasters. We tend to think that we don´t make a big effect on Global Warming but that is ridiculous to think in this moment. Glaciers are melting, natural catastrophes are more normal and become worst all the time.
In other words we have to do something. The world is a disaster in this moment and we have to start now not tomorrow, today.
Colombia was the second country with most water in the world, know it is the tenth. This is just to show you a piece of the magnitude of Global Warming. So then improving is bad for the environment? I don´t exactly know 0probably yes, anyways we have to stop thinking about ourselves for once and begin to think about the WORLD´S COMMUNITY AND BIODIVERSITY.

I just wanted to change my topic a bit and write to try to change someone’s opinion about global warming, MAYBE IT DIDN´T WORK BUT IT´S WORTH TRYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment