More Colombian Blogs

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TUESDAY QUOTES

Today is Tuesday which means that Today is inspirational quotes day!

"For several years I worried a lot about protecting an image, but today I have understood that the image cannot be preconceived"
-Shakira

"The cobra is deadly but mongoose can overcome it. We all have possibility to defeat prejudiced and resentment in our lives. Fear is the thing that makes us attack, that makes us strike. We must overcome it. We must."
-Shakira

"The most important thing is communication. If we have the communication, I think we could be good."
-Edgar Renteria

"Colombia is an existing paradise"
-Estefania Segura

"The future depends on what we do in the present."
- Mahatma Gandhi

"There is no place like Colombia it is incredible, I don´t know how could someone live without coming and living such a beautiful truth"
-Maria Andrea Aristizabal

"Wow! Colombia is astonishing"
- Marcela Uribe

And a final quote:
"In three words I can sum up everything I´ve learned about life: IT GOES ON"

No comments:

Post a Comment