More Colombian Blogs

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Some Quotes

I have been thinking deeply on what to post lately and I decided I would post some quotes about related topics of my blog:


The Key to change ... is too let go of fear
-Rossane Cash

A man's country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle; and patriotism is loyalty to that principle.
-George William Curtis

A thoughtful mind, when it sees a Nation's flag, sees not the flag only, but the Nation itself; and whatever may be its symbols, its insignia, he reads chiefly in the flag the Government, the principles, the truths, the history which belongs to the Nation that sets it forth.
-Henry Ward Beecher

This are just a few quotes about the topics I´m handling. It´s just to show that not only me but everyone should be patriotic and give the greatest image of their country in every way.

(I will do the quotes every Tuesday)

And now a beautiful video of Colombian soldiers being patriotic:

No comments:

Post a Comment